Rio is looking for a talented Bussiness Analyst to join us.
The Data and Analytics (DNA) team owns data at Rio and drives intelligent business decision-making through analytical insights and advanced models. The DNA team is seeking a business analyst to build analytical insights and drive business decisions.
As a business analyst, you use data to tell stories and make actionable recommendations to help the business. You will join a team of data engineers, data analysts and data scientists. We are passionate about our mission to build the best products. We work hard and we also like to have fun.
- Transform and refine raw production data for analytical needs
- Develop reports, visualization, and business insights using data
- Perform deep-dive analysis on business opportunities and challenges
- Partner with other analysts and scientists to build analytical models
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related quantitative discipline
- Hands-on experience and intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related quantitative discipline (An advantage).
- Experience with analytical and visualization platforms (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.)