Rio is looking for a talented SEM Specialist to join us.
The candidate will be responsible for user acquisition traffic including the development of overall, strategy, optimization, and ROI analysis.
The environment is fast-paced and teamwork-oriented. he must be super creative, and innovative, and must have Strong analytical skills with a Data-Driven mentality, out of the box thinker, and a quick learner.
About the role
Manage high budget and large-scale Google PPC campaigns
Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue
Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity
Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- 2+ years of experience with Google campaigns in large scales (Facebook is an advantage).
- Numbers oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis.
- Expert-level understanding of paid campaigns practices and strategy, in the context of performance marketing
- Follow the latest web trends with interest.
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts
- Fluent English – verbal and written.